My name is Angelina Topan. In 2006, I founded the Institute for Human Resources Development and Coaching. As a university insider, I am familiar with the structures and processes at universities and can therefore precisely adapt any training or coaching measures or programmes to this particular environment.
Member of the following coaching-pools:
CORA-coaching program of the department Gender & Diversity of the Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
International Graduate Academy of the Eberhard-Karls-University Tübingen
Science Support Centre of the Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
Swiss National Science Foundation
University of Applied Science "Public Management and Finance"
- Diplom-Volkswirtin [graduate degree in Political Economics] (1992)
- Degree in Political Science (M.A. 1993)
- Doctoral degree (1996)
- Habilitation [postdoctoral teaching qualification] (2004)
- Private lecturer at the University of Hamburg
- Certification as a systemic solution-oriented coach by Führungsakademie Baden-Württemberg, accredited by the DBVC [German Federal Association of Executive Coaching]
- Certification with scientific general examination “Lehrqualifikation für Wissenschaft und Weiterbildung” [Teaching Qualification for the Sciences and Continuing Education] at the University of Hamburg
- Advanced training: “Schlüsselqualifikationen in der Lehre” [Key Qualifications in Teaching], in the areas: conducting conversations, conflict management, team development, project management, methods of adult education at the Hamburger Universität für Wirtschaft und Politik